Terms of Service
Last updated December 23, 2021
- Self-referrals are not allowed (i.e. signing up for Brivvio through your own affiliate link).
- You may not use the following words or phrases (or derivates of) in your Brivvio referral link: 'brivvio', 'brivvi', 'brivv', 'briv', or 'empathyforbrands'.
- You will not obtain, register, attempt to register or obtain, gain control over, or name any account, profile or page, on any digital platform that you control or have access to, with the words or phrase: 'brivvio', or 'empathyforbrands'.
- Abuse, gaming, or attempting to mislead (i.e. posting fake discounts to coupon-sharing websites) will result in your account being permanently banned and commissions forfeited.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up through an affiliate link or coupon code. If you have a case like this, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help.
- No search engine ads (especially on branded terms or domain names), Facebook ads, or other ads that would compete with our own paid marketing, drive up our costs, or cause potential confusion for customers.
- No pretending to be acting on behalf of us (ie. as an employee).
- We reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time.
We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate account for violation of any of the rules at our sole discretion. Commissions generated by mechanisms that are in violation of our Terms of Service will not be paid or owed.
Brivvio commissions are paid via PayPal. In order to receive payment, you must provide a valid PayPal email address.